[Mobilitydb-users] MobiltyDB for Windows

Esteban Zimanyi estebanzimanyi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 06:30:29 PDT 2021

I see already a problem, since your SRID is 4326, and therefore there is no
possibility to use distance functions such as dwithin in this SRID since
the units of the system are in degrees. You need to use a projection and
the result of the dwithin function on it would return values in the unit of
measure of the SRID.

Prof. Esteban Zimanyi
Department of Computer & Decision Engineering  (CoDE) CP 165/15
Universite Libre de Bruxelles
Avenue F. D. Roosevelt 50
B-1050 Brussels, Belgium
fax: + 32.2.650.47.13