[Journal] Another long article - opinions?

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 4 12:08:03 EDT 2007

On 4-Apr-07, at 12:56 AM, Micha Silver wrote:

> Tyler Mitchell wrote:
>> I should add, that currently we are going to be at least 30-35
>> pages,  with a few outstanding variables.
>
> Wow!

I think we are going to hit 50 pages easily...  but let's focus on
getting the draft content wrapped up and then we'll see how we feel
about the length :)

>> If anyone has more time to tweak a few documents, let me know.  I
>> have the Developer Announcements to pull together and an editorial
>> to  write.
>>
> If there's something specific I can help with, let me know.
> (keeping in mind my limited experience in this field...) I'll have
> some time this week, but almost none after April 15.

Thank you for offering.  There are several Developer Announcements
that need converting to latex format.  Would you like to try some of
them?

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Journal_Volume_1#Developer_Announcements