[Journal] Fwd: Re: OSGeo-Journal: proof reading

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:51:51 EDT 2007

You may be correct Micha.

I can always move the content of my article on spatial relationships to the
Free GIS Book, so it will not be wasted. Perhaps I will consider writing an
artcile that deals more specifically with open source software for a future
issue of the journal.

In the meantime, I think it would be good to clarify the rules for content
for future authors. It would have been good to know this constraint before I
wrote the article on spatial relationships, althought it may be obvious to
authors that aren't as dense as myself. :]

Landon

P.S. - I will have no hard feelings if the article on spatial
relationships is removed. I think it is important for the OSGeo Journal to
have a consistent and focused message, and I wouldn't want my conrtibution
to be out of place.