[Journal] Final wrap up

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Apr 24 19:54:15 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,
I was on the road all last week, but am settled back in and have the
Journal next on my plate.  I would like to wrap it up this week.  If
you have any further comments, typographical errors or suggestions,
please speak up.

I've been mainly focused on trying to improve the cover page layout,
only using latex instead of an outside graphic file.  It still needs
a bunch of work (I'm hacking  apart the tex_support/OSGeoJournal.sty
file).

I also just committed the files needed for the FOSS4G announcement
which I want to have right after the table of contents.  This layout
is also a work in progress.

Next I will look at adding the chapter titles into the TOC and
various others clean up ideas I have.  To be honest, I've been away
from this all week and am not sure where I'm at with some items - so
feel free to remind me.