[Journal] new reviewer introduction

Yann yann.chemin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:57:10 EDT 2007

Bonjour Yves,

Well, initially, since I submitted an article to the newsletter and that my
specialization was not in the reviewers, I wanted to help out for review
process since I am used to it in (English language) research articles.

I do not know anything about the french-speaking part of OSGEO, but it would
be interesting to enroll I suppose.

I'll put the question in reverse mode: Is there any specific needs for the
french-speaking activities?

Cheers,
Yann

PS: could you put forward the link to the french-version list subscription.

Yann Chemin
Sainte-Anne d'Auray, France