[Journal] Sections versus subsections

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu May 3 11:14:24 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,
I'm getting close to wrapping up the journal.

In several articles I'm finding that we have used a different
hierarchy than I would have expected.  Now I'm wondering if it is for
a reason.

This is what has been somewhat typical:

-Title

\section{introduction}
...text

\subsection{history..}
...text

\subsection{details...}
...text

-Signature

This makes "History" and "Details" a child of "Introduction" which
makes no sense to me.  So I have been changing them all to \section
instead.  If there is a problem with the way we are rendering section
titles than let's fix that so we can maintain a proper logical
hierarchy.

Am I missing something?  Please let me know and I'll change them back
if I broke something.