[Journal] Sections versus subsections

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri May 4 15:48:44 EDT 2007

Thanks Micha,
Those all make sense to me.   The main thing I want to avoid are cases
where an Introduction section has many subsections that should not
really fall beneath the intro. content.

If you have time to look and edit, have a peek at those articles you
mentioned and make the changes.

Also in Harrell's event report there were some long bullet lists that
I changed (rather painstakingly) to make them tighter and more
readable.  If you had any ideas for improving this, give it a try.  I
went with short paragraphs and some bolded text as pseudo-headings
instead.

We could use a quick check through your sections to reformat any
remaining urls into footnotes (where it makes sense) and ensure all
\url and \email are being used.

Otherwise, here are the remaining todo items I have in OSGeoJournal.tex:
% TODO
% - see comments above each article below
% - Check whether [width=1\columwidth] or \textwidth was supposed to
be used in graphics
% - Review chapter names/titles and articles to make sure they fit,
rename and move as appropriate
% - check consistency of article titles, title case, etc.
% - confirm acknowledgements at bottom of articles, addresses? or only country?
% - re-check email  address syntax