[Journal] [urgent] Problem viewing the journal on Windows

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Sun May 20 02:34:58 EDT 2007

After receiving a comment from a friend, I checked and found the following:

It seems that the Journal pdf, when downloaded directly to the windows
acroread browser plugin causes Adobe Reader to crash. This doesn't
happen with the individual articles, only the full journal. And
downloading the full article (with "Right click-> Save link as..." and
then opening the file with acroread works fine. Also I didn't see this
problem on Linux, not with the adobe plugin for firefox, nor with
konqueror.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Cheers,

Micha