[Journal] New page on Journal Peer Review...

Daniel Ames dpames at gmail.com
Sat May 26 20:03:25 EDT 2007

Hi all. I've just moved my notes on the peer review idea to a new page. You
can see it here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Journal_Peer_Review

I've edited it a bit more and think the process is ready to test out.

Note the link to the list of reviewers. Let's try this as a public list for
a while, with the understanding that if people prefer not to be listed then
we'll have to maintain a private list. Having said that, I hope that you
will all list yourselves and your areas of expertise on that page so we can
get it started.

Once you all have had a shot at this, we'll need to notify the announce list
of the need for reviewers. Would someone like to send that announcement?

Thanks,

Dan

--
Daniel P. Ames, PhD, PE