[Journal] Citation help

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Nov 23 03:45:59 EST 2007

On Nov 22, 2007 11:18 PM, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) <tmitchell at osgeo.org> wrote:
> I'm having trouble with a few of the bibliographic items citations
> used in one article.  For some reason it kicks the compiler into
> doing infinite loops during the make process (fun to watch, but after
> an hour it gets boring).
>
> I've commented them out, but can anyone help fix or point our what is
> wrong:
>
> The citations are loaded from a separate file:
> http://tinyurl.com/37lmtj
>
> See the article:
> http://tinyurl.com/2kp63d
>
> Any tips?  Are the authors referring correctly?

Once more I can only recommend to use the real
Bibtex format. The list archive contains a link to a
converter (see an earlier mail from me).

Note: Google Scholar, IEEE, citeulike.org, ... all provide
you with Bibtex citations, so you don't even have to write
many of them yourself if you cite "official" papers

Markus