[Journal] Update and request for help

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Feb 18 04:16:43 EST 2008

On Montag, 18. Februar 2008 06:58:06 Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> Hi all,
> Could you please send me an update on how your article collection is
> coming. I'm ready for anyone who wants to try pushing their articles
> through the open journal system too.
>
> Also, as part of collecting my articles for the Annual Report portion
> of the journal - I'm looking for volunteers who might be willing to
> help specifically collect them into SVN and convert to latex.

Jason Jorgenson LandUse Analyst This project aims to define a settlement's use
of, and impact on, their surrounding landscape. -- no reply yet.

Aaron Peeke-Vout and Brian Low, Aaron.Peeke-Vout at nrcan-rncan.gc.ca, Spatial
Data Infrastructure (SDI)-In-A-Box, a Footprint to Deliver Geospatial Data
through Open Source Applications.  -- need some more time.

Tomas Cebecauer and Marcel Suri, tomas.cebecauer at jrc.it, Exporting geospatial
data to web Tiled Map Services using GRASS GIS. -- submitted (will convert it
to Latex in the next couple of days.)

So far I have some spare time to convert articles into Latex, but I hope that
the two first articles will arrive soon.

Martin

> Tyler

University of Wuerzburg
Institute of Geography