[Journal] Update and next steps

Daniel Ames amesdani at isu.edu
Mon Jul 28 19:35:42 EDT 2008

Hi all. I wonder if it is time again for an announcement to the general
OSGeo list calling for technical papers for OSGeo Journal?  I see nine
articles in the queue for Volume 5, but not any technical or research papers
for the peer review process.  Are there other places where we could issue a
call for papers? Perhaps getting project leaders to post such a call to
individual project lists would be good... ? - Dan