[Journal] Postponing Vol 4 regular articles

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Mar 28 12:34:15 EDT 2008

I would like to propose we delay the production of volume 4 articles
and use it to only focus on the Annual Report.  Then move all the
"normal" articles to volume 5 (date to be determined).

I regret not having not the time to focus on more than the report
itself, nor will I have more time to do so for the upcoming couple
weeks.  Also, the report itself will likely be over 30 pages and I
believe this will detract from the value of the other articles.

Editors, this means you will need to contact the authors and let them
know things will be delayed.  And then you'll need to move the
article files into v5 SVN, etc.  It will also provide more time for
us to learn OJS and get the peer review process running.

Any objections?  Any agreement?