[Journal] Volume 5 and beyond

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue May 12 11:48:58 EDT 2009

Venka,

I think the OSGeo Annual Report edition of the OSGeo Journal is sort
of like the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. :] It is a special
edition of the publication.

I believe Tyler is letting us know the special edition is wrapping up,
and that we can return to our normal edition in which we accept and
review contributed articles.

Landon