[Journal] Journal Title

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 1 13:46:03 EDT 2009

Lots of great title suggestions.  I was wondering if we could also keep the
OSGeo tie and just expand the current title:

The Open Source Geospatial Journal

Then we can still refer to it as the OSGeo Journal when we are being lazy
;-)
I don't mind mixing in the "free" part either, but the shorter we keep it
the better, in my opinion.

Tyler