[Journal] Sections

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 11:08:33 EDT 2009

Tyler,

I think your list of sections looks great, and I don't see the need
for any changes.

In the worst case scenario, I can step up as section editor of topical
studies. Hopefully, we can't find another volunteer. We haven't had a
great deal of programming content (the section I am currently editing)
in the last couple issues.

Landon