[Journal] Additional Section Editors Are Needed

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 17:08:03 EDT 2009

We've had a couple of our volunteers that had to discontinue there
role as section editors for the OSGeo Journal. If you are involved in
the OSGeo Journal as a reviewer or an author, and you would be
interested in working as a section editor, please let me know.

I will be able to personally help you get adjusted to the tasks of a
section editor on this next issue.

There really isn't a great deal of work involved. The main task is
making sure that authors and reviewers work together to get
submissions complete before the publication deadline.

Thanks for your willingness to help with the Journal.

Landon