[Journal] Status of Articles For December Volume

Rafal Wawer Rafal.Wawer at sadl.kuleuven.be
Fri Oct 16 03:48:47 EDT 2009

Before Micha Jason and Mait reply I can already say, that news became already past - I think both articles came from me. I can rewrite them to "Events" quite fast.

BTW. I plan an article on OSS and SEIS in November/December - so for the next issue perhaps.

Best regards:
Raf

Dr. Rafal Wawer
K.U.Leuven
R&D Division SADL (Spatial Application Division)
Celestijnenlaan 200e bus 2224
BE-3001 Leuven-Heverlee
Belgium
tel. 0032 16 329731