[Journal] Fwd: List of Section Editors and Articles in the hopper.

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 10:23:49 EDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sunburned Surveyor <sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 9:01 AM
Subject: List of Section Editors and Articles in the hopper.
To: "Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)" <tmitchell at osgeo.org>

It can be difficult to get a "big picture" view of where we are at
with the current volume of the journal from within OJS.

I made a list of section editors and current articles to help with
this, and put them online. You can view them here:

http://www.redefinedhorizons.com/osgeo_journal_workspace.html

I hope to check-in with you guys later today, so we can keep things
moving forward. As you will note, we have added a peer-reviewed
article to the next issue of the journal. I also hope to submit a
short article for the topical section. I think that should flesh
things out for the next volume.

Landon