[Journal] Volume 8 - moving along...

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 28 13:34:14 EST 2010

Last night I did some major updates.  All the FOSS4G proceedings articles have been compiled and are ready for your review!

TODO:
* Some are missing their figures and there are a few compilation issues to deal with too that I hope to iron out today.
* A couple more articles will be added as well.  If you have comments or improvement/tweaks you can either edit the source file directly in the SVN code repository and commit it (or send me the changed file via email if you want).  Or at least make sure your review notes mention the article name and paragraph number within a reasonable context (since page numbers will change).

Hope that makes some sense.  The PDF is here if you want to get started...
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_8/en-us/

Thanks all,
Tyler
p.s. If you want a tutorial on latex or on svn, let me know and I'll post a few links.