[Journal] Standard LaTex Set-Up For OSGeo Journal

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 12:11:22 EST 2010

Guys,

Do we have any idea what our standard LaTex installation will look
like for the Journal? I need to try setting up a LaTex system on my
Windows XP laptop, and I was hoping we could come up with a standard
list of LaTex packages we will support.

Also, if you have suggestions on getting me started with LaTex on
Microsoft Windows, let me know. (I can use LaTex on my Ubuntu box at
home, but I do most of my Journal work on my lunch breaks at work.)

Landon