[Journal] Preliminary LaTex Conversion Guidelines

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Sun Feb 28 07:16:23 EST 2010

On 02/28/2010 02:08 PM, Barry Rowlingson wrote:
> I've pretty much finished LaTeX-ing the usability article, and I spent
> a few mins this morning sorting out some problems with the Sextante
> article (figures, bib). I know I wasn't assigned to this but that's
> the reason SVN exists, right?

Thanks...
> I'm trying to work out how to get multiple bibliographies working, but
> that might have to wait until Tuesday. Until then the sextante
> bibliography will appear after the usability article as well!

We'll have to work that out. I don't want to see all bibs lumped
together at the end.
> the gvSIG article needs some table formatting which I might do if

I was going to just grab a screen shot of the table, and paste that as
an image. Maybe I'll try to get the real table formatting set up...
> nobody else wants that fun task. It's a rainy Sunday in Lancaster.

Well, we had a rainy Saturday here (nothing like Lancaster, I'm sure)
but we still went out for a hike. Saw some big flocks of cranes on their
way north, honking and chatting all the way.
> Barry

Micha Silver
http://www.surfaces.co.il/
Arava Development Co.  +972-52-3665918