[Journal] The Journal Is Still Alive: Need Help With Volunteer Recognition Article

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue May 11 11:13:51 EDT 2010

I finally made time this morning to bust out a rough draft of the
volunteer recognition page. I've got bios and photos for the following
volunteers:

Daniel Ames
Jorge Sanz
Rafal Wawer
Zachary Woolard

I have a photo for Micha Silver, but I still need him to provide me
with a short photo. I also need a photo and bio from Tyler. :]

Who else am I missing? I know I don't have a pic or bio from our Latex
Ninja, Barry Rowlingson.

If you guys can get me the information I'm missing today, I'll try to
get the article finished and converted to LaTex tomorrow.

Thanks,

Landon