[Journal] Missing articles from vol 5.

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Oct 8 13:02:31 EDT 2010

That's right Landon!  Also Peeke-Vout-Low.  If I recall, that ones involving Low had ended up not being written and may have decided to not submit after all, but it's worth asking.

If you contact them, that would be great!
I think we can push them into vol 8, but if we get that done earlier, then putting them into 9 would be fine too.  I'm guessing we won't have more than a handful of papers for the proceedings, so might want a few more articles anyway.

Thanks!!