[Journal] Update on 2010 Annual Report

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 17:14:03 EST 2011

I've finished my work editing the chapter and project annual reports
for 2010 today! (I've got one little item to clear up on the GRASS
annual report article.)

Here is what I will be working on next, in approximate chronological order:

1) Interview with Tyler Mitchell.
2) Short article on OpenLayers.
3) Short article on JTS.
4) Short article on recent changes to US patent system.
5) Short editorial.
6) Annual report item graphics.
7) PDF production.
8) HTML/EPUB production.

I'd love help with any of those steps, or with article contributions. :]

I might still get all this done before the end of December. If I can,
I'll put out a call for 2011 annual report items in the first part of
January.

Thanks.

Landon