[Journal] Re: Friendly reminder: Proceedings of the FOSS4G 2009 academic track ...

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Jan 10 15:49:20 EST 2011

Thierry and others on the list..
I've almost got all the articles compiling, just fiddling with bibliographies
now.

Thierry - can you provide the editorial - just email it to me or (preferred)
add as a proposed article at http://osgeo.org/ojs

Can you also just let the authors know that progress is being made and
estimated completion is Jan 20.

Others - feel free to edit/critique the latest draft:
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_8/en-us/ - see the PDF.

Thanks for those who have given feedback so far, I'll get to it eventually,
but feel free to pipe up if you are seeing your comments going unaddressed.