[Journal] Confirming the Team For Volume 9

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 11:42:21 EST 2011

I've talked with Tyler and we are going to start work on Volume 9. We
will strive to include reports from chapters and projects, like the
annual report, but will also consider other article submissions. I'd
like to start work on Volume 9 by confirming our team. I've attached
our list of section editors from Volume 8. You can replace Tyler's
name with mine, as I'll be trying to carry the editing responsibility,
at least on the front end of Volume 9.

Let me know if you see your name and you can no longer help as a Section Editor.

Let me know if you can help me round up reports from Chapters and
Projects for Volume 9.

Give me a couple of days, and I'll get a wiki page, prelimianry
schedule, and SVN folder for Volume 9 created.

Landon