[Journal] Update on 2010 Annual Report

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 21:48:06 EST 2011

Journal Team:

I was able to convert all of the chapter reports from outline format
to narrative format today. I also made some minor edits. (The one
exception is the Quebec Chapter report.) All of my changes were
committed to the SVN.

I will work on the Quebec report tomorrow, as well as the project reports.

This weekend and next week I will work on article graphics, conversion
to HTML/EPUB, and production of PDFs.

I'm also trying to write and article or two, as well as an editorial,
that can be included.

We could still use article contributions from the Journal team. Please
consider working up something, even if it is short. You could talk
about recent changes in the US patent system, geospatial data
licensing, industry trends...

More updates will follow as work continues.

Thanks!

Landon