[Journal] Volume 9 Update

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 11:46:15 EST 2012

Journal Team:

I didn't get to work on the Journal over the 3-day weekend. (Too many
honey-dos.) Here is what I'll be working on today:

- Complete volunteer recognition page.
- Complete revisions needed to address the remainder of Eli's review comments.

Tomorrow I'll finally start work on the assembly of the final PDF,
which will basically be setting correct page numbers, assembling the
PDF docs into one file, and creating the bookmarks.

Thanks for everyone's help so far. I'll plan on "officially"
publishing Volume 9 by the end of the day tomorrow.

Landon