[Journal] Working on Volume 11 (2011 Annual Report)

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:16:49 PDT 2012

Journal Team:

I've finally started working on the Annual Report for 2011. (I'm only
about two months late.)

Today I created and committed the annual report items for the
California Chapter and the GRASS Software Project to SVN. Here are the
links:

http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_11/en-us/annual_report/chapters/california/california_chapter_report.pdf
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_11/en-us/annual_report/projects/grass/grass_annual_report.pdf

If you have a few minutes to look those articles over, I would really
appreciate it.

Also let me know if you can help with converting these articles to
HTML. I can set up a template HTML file.

There are only two (2) more chapter reports left (we didn't get much
participation this year). I should have those complete and uploaded to
the SVN tomorrow. Things are going quick because I already have a lot
of files I can reuse from Volume 9.

Friday I will start work on the "Sharing GIS Data Models" article.
We'll have three regular articles by me in this volume, plus another
contribution on a Python library.

Please let me know if you have questions or if you can assist.

Thanks.

Landon