[Journal] Volume 11: New Preliminary Master PDF in SVN

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 16:42:46 PST 2012

I created the UK Chapter annual report item PDF today. I also made an
update that captured all of Eli's latest revisions and produced a
brand new master PDF (preliminary) of Volume 11:

http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_11/en-us/master_pdf/

Can I get someone to review the new UK Chapter Annual Report Item?

Eli: If you think we are ready, I will start my final review of Volume
11 and will begin adding links to the PDF where this is appropriate.

I think we are getting close on Volume 11. :]

Thanks for all of the help.

Landon