[Journal] Update on Volume 11

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 16:54:18 PDT 2012

I made some major progress on Volume 11 today, which included
addressing (I hope) all of Eli's review comments and e-mails. I also
accomplished the following:

- Created front and back covers.
- Renumbered pages.
- Fixed headers and footers.
- Created the editorial.
- Completed the topical article.
- Completed the case study article.
- Created the table of contents.

This means the following are available for review:

- The case study. (Applying OpenJUMP to the Management of Sanitary
Sewer Networks)
- The topical article. (Sharing GIS Data Models)
- The editorial.

Here is what I will be working on tomorrow:
- Complete the article introducing the SurveyOS Project KML Toolkit.
- Complete the Editor's Footnote entitled "Do we need a journal?"

If I can finish both of these tomorrow, we can get our final review of
the master PDF in Wednesday and Thursday. We can then publish Volume
11 on Friday.

If that happens, I'll work on an HTML version of a selection of some
of the articles next week. I'd like to post these on the Journal blog
and make them available in an edition for Google Currents.

Landon