[Journal] Volume 11 Updates: Almost There!

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 15:53:25 PDT 2012

I've uploaded Scribus files and PDFs for the editor's footnote and the
SurveyOS KML Toolkit (Part 1) article. That concludes my additions to
Volume 11. I also looked over Eli's edits to the Anita Graser
interview, and all the changes were acceptable to me.

I'd like to get a peer review on these remaining items:

1) Case Study
2) The SurveyOS KML Toolkit (Part 1)
3) Editor's Footnote

After I've addressed peer review comments, I'll do the final page
numbering and will compile the final master PDF. That should only take
me about an hour. If we can't publish by the end of the day tomorrow,
we can publish Volume 11 this weekend.

I appreciate all of the help from Eli, and the great news article
contribution from Scott. Almost there!

Thanks.

Landon