[Journal] Volume 11 Articles Ready for Publishing?

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Oct 26 11:30:41 PDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Landon Blake
<sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com>wrote:

> Eli:
>
> I'd like to start creating draft blog posts of the Volume 11 articles.
> Do we have a list of articles for which you have completed review and
> copy editing? I'd like to start with those articles.

The way I was planning on doing this was to proof the preliminary final pdf
(which will also include link checks, page number checks, color
consistency, and other comprehensive review) and then provide that feedback
or corrections.  Ideally html versions will match our other versions rather
than diverge.  Some of the final pdf proofing is not relevant for html
conversion (i.e. page numbers).

I didn't track which were complete, but I generally think that the chapter
and project reports are probably in good shape.

Eli