[Journal] Update on Volume 11

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 15:13:21 PDT 2012

I took time today to make revisions in response to all of Eli's review
comments. The revised Scribus files and PDFs have now been committed
to the SVN. I also commited my first topical issue for this volume. It
is an article describing how OpenJUMP was applied to convert hard copy
engineering records to GIS data.

I'll be working this week to finish up these tasks:

1) Final review and edit of the Pycsw article.
2) Completion of remaining topical articles.
3) Writing of editorial, final page numbering, and cover production.

Eli: Do you have time to review the degree chapter annual report item?
Scott: Do you think you can put the news items together by the end of
the week so I can take care of the final page numbering and PDF
production?

I appreciate everyone's help and patience as I try to wrap up Volume 11.

I'll get started on the peer review edition as soon as this is done.

Thanks.

Landon