[Journal] Blog Updates and Volume 13

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 07:11:56 PST 2013

I've made a couple of updates to the blog I'm maintaining about the
Journal. This includes paying an additional $30 a year to remove the
ads, and adding a statement about the licensing and copyright of the
blog content.

I'd also like to ask if people on this mailing list can help me round
up the annual report items for Volume 13 from the committees,
chapters, and software projects they are involved with. I've put out
two (2) requests for submissions on the discuss mailing list, with no
success. I really need your help!

Thanks for your continued support. I look forward to working with you
on Volume 13.

Landon