[Journal] Blog Updates and Volume 12 (was Blog Updates and Volume 12)

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon Jan 14 09:58:11 PST 2013

Landon,

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:11 AM, Landon Blake
<sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've made a couple of updates to the blog I'm maintaining about the
> Journal. This includes paying an additional $30 a year to remove the
> ads, and adding a statement about the licensing and copyright of the
> blog content.

I no longer see ads so that it good.  Are we going to send something
to the OSGeo Announce email list for Volume 11?

> I'd also like to ask if people on this mailing list can help me round
> up the annual report items for Volume 13 from the committees,
> chapters, and software projects they are involved with. I've put out
> two (2) requests for submissions on the discuss mailing list, with no
> success. I really need your help!

I think that we are on Volume 12 for the Annual Report for 2012.  I
updated the wiki
too,http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Journal_Volume_12&curid=7978&diff=68334&oldid=68192

Looking forward to it, Eli