[Journal] Journal landing pages, numbering, and OJS updates

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Apr 9 17:43:35 PDT 2014

Barend has continued to make great progress on publishing the proceedings.

We need to decide which Volume number this should be.  There is some work
done as Volume 12 currently (
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/journal/volume_12/) and some references
to what Volume 12 is on the email list.  However, 12 is the next sequential
unpublished number and the proceedings will be the next chronological
publication.

Do we want to keep things as they are?  Do we want to move the current work
in Volume 12 to a working directory and move all of Barend's work currently
in Volume 13 (http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/journal/volume_13/) to
Volume 12?  Then publish the proceedings as the next sequential number (12)
so that Volume numbers sequentially match the chronological publication.

On the two landing pages,http://journal.osgeo.org/index.php/journal
andhttp://www.osgeo.org/journal,
I've requested access, https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1326 and have
been granted access on the first.  I've now updated that with Volume 11 and
will update it further once we decide how to publish and number the
proceedings.

To get access to the OJS page, we'll have to help out on the system
administration and configuration.  Can anyone help on that?

Best Regards, Eli