[Journal] Journal landing pages, numbering, and OJS updates

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Sat Apr 12 04:22:44 PDT 2014

Hello,

I would like to volunteer for the OSGeo Journal.
I have experience in administrating and using OS PHP and Python
webapplications (Typo3, CKAN, GeoNode, Wordpress), so I could help with
the OJS, and I am also good at LaTeX editing, so I could volunteer the
PDF editing process of the Journal.

Best regards,
Christian

--
Christian Willmes	(Public-Key ID: 0x2FA87ED4)
AG GIS & Fernerkundung      | GIS & RS Group