[Journal] Journal landing pages, numbering, and OJS updates

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon Apr 21 10:40:49 PDT 2014

Christian,

Great to have your help on the OSGeo Journal, especially help
administering OJS.  Frans-Josef and Barend as Academic Track chairs
can provide guidance on appropriate access and timing.

Barend did all the work on publishing the 2013 FOSS4G proceedings and
I think that he completed it.  The last things to do on this are to
make it accessible (http://www.osgeo.org/journal is at least current)
and a press release on this mailing list, OSGeo Discuss email list,
and the main OSGeo news channel,
http://www.osgeo.org/content/news/submit_news.html

Helping Landon on the 2013 Annual Report is probably the main task currently.

Welcome and best regards, Eli