[Journal] How the Journal operates and November/December 2016 Newsletter

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 06:37:07 PST 2015

Eli wrote: "On related topics, do you have any interest in publishing the
2012 Annual Report?  Should we publish that?"
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/newsletter/2014-December/001165.html

It should be published so we don't waste your work or the work of the
authors.I think I can make the needed revisions next week over the holiday
break (or maybe sooner). Let me see what I can do.

Of course, I invite other volunteers to tackle the needed edits. :]

Landon