[Journal] Proceedings of FOSS4G-2015 Academic Track

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Tue Oct 20 00:01:01 PDT 2015

Hello Venka,

we could create a new volume of the OSGeo Journal. Like for the
Proceedings in the previous years, see:
https://journal.osgeo.org/index.php/journal/issue/archive

If you can provide the following data, I am happy to help setting the
new Volume up:

- Names of the Editors
- Title of the Volume (for example FOSS4G 2015 Proceedings)
- The Full Papers as single PDFs

Best regards,
Christian

Am 20.10.2015 um 03:46 schrieb Venkatesh Raghavan:
> Dear All,
>
> The PDF version of the FOSS4G-2015 Academic Track Proceedings is
> available at [1]
>
> Could work on putting a the link on the OSGeo Journal?
>
> Best
>
> Venka
>
> [1]
> http://www.meci.co.kr/societyevent/FOSS4G2015/download/FOSS4G%20PROCEEDINGS%20ver2.pdf

Christian Willmes
AG GIS & Fernerkundung      | GIS & RS Group
Geographisches Institut     | Institute of Geography
Universität zu Köln         | University of Cologne
Tel.: +49 (0)221 470 6234
Fax.: +49 (0)221 470 2280
http://www.geographie.uni-koeln.de/willmes-christian.695.en.html
http://www.sfb806.de