[Journal] Current interest level in OSGeo Journal?

Peter Löwe peter.loewe at gmx.de
Wed Feb 14 00:19:42 PST 2024

Eli, all,

if interest in the journal could be rekindled, the  open access publisher Copernicus (https://publications.copernicus.org/services/open-access_publishing.html) could be a suitable infrastructure provider. Copernicus handles a lot of publishing and other matters for EGU (european AGU equivalent) and is very open to all things Open and FAIR.

Best,
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>