[Oceania-Board] resolving resolutions

Adam Steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 00:17:02 PST 2020

I really want to press upon everybody that we are volunteers, we should not
have to be an instantly reactive board (responsive yes, but that is a
different approach), and we should avoid prioritising immediate convenience
(for some) over good practice.

In the end the ToR change was not needed, and the vote is questionable. I
think it is reasonable to expect that for online votes we need majority of
all board members, and also to expect a poll summary to go out via this
list. I think using loomio to poll for everything (eg board meetings) is
unwieldy.

I'm super happy that the MwG could get through all the new memberships!

Cheers,

Adam