[Oceania-Board] resolving resolutions

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Nov 15 14:10:25 PST 2020

I do believe that 3 days was insufficient, and that the wording was not thought through ( hence the comment in my vote).

I believe that the procedures with members have, thus far, managed to work with the old rules, if I understand the recent email correctly. As no harm would then be done, I would support a revised wording and vote, with the 7 days period as usual. 3 days is unfair, and certainly if triggered before weekend.

That said, we need to trigger a discussion that many board members did not comment/vote. What does that mean for us?
Martin