[Oceania-Board] Round of membership review required

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at hey.com
Sun Nov 22 14:01:25 PST 2020

Hi MWG,

We have had a few more applications come in which require review
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1onxfXWUfNTiwRsBk4o5hl5oowOwsPxxDH8JsmtXs_p4/edit#gid=1493423798>.
With the lead up to the election, it would be great if we could check
this every few days.

Voting opens on the 29th of November and closes on the 6th of November.

Question for you all (board included): Should we have a pause on
membership approvals when voting opens? Perhaps we could make sure to
review all applications that were submitted before the 29th of November
so that they have a chance to vote.

We would then wait until after the 6th of November to continue
processing applications.

What are your thoughts?

Ed