[Oceania-Board] OO Financial Reports for 2019-2020

Dionne Hansen dionne.hansen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 19:06:42 PST 2020

Hi Alex,

I was looking at the FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2019 Profit and Loss - and I
noticed that on the 'Travel - national category' there is a TGP entry, but
on the 'Travel - International' category there weren't any TGP entries. The
Travel - International section I would assume should contain the same
keynotes and TGP entries that make up the Travel - International category
in the Financial Report from Macquarie Accounting, but they don't seem to
match up.
Is there a reason for the way these have been delineated?

Thanks,
Dionne