[Oceania-Board] AGM plan for tomorrow

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 00:28:19 PST 2021

Hi all,

Looking forward to seeing most of you tomorrow and wrapping up the year
with the AGM. Dionne sends her apologies, but so far I assume everyone else
is able to attend. Let me know if I assume incorrectly.

I wanted to recap our plan for the meeting. As Jonah shared earlier, the
high level schedule is as follows:

12:00 - Welcome and introductions
12:05 - Apologies
12:10 - Chair’s report
12:15 - Treasurer’s report
12:20 - Questions to Directors
12:25 - Acceptance of financial statements
12:30 - Acceptance of annual report
12:35 - Election of Directors
13:00 - Meeting close

The meeting will broadcast on Zoom and these slides
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1EzefRMDzqu93jBA8KLfXNM-SPDjSEd8zWSOCw0QCaHw/edit#slide=id.g105a54f329d_0_214>
will be the main content shared with members and community attendees. Still
a WIP (that's how we roll), but feel free to add anything you would like
shared. I have a feeling we will be fine on time, but hopefully we get
plenty of questions.

I also have a doc here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/14BM7yItPjnusce8Ilq4MnT1ZZ3In5TBm6RDcLzX6yS4/edit#>
with the agenda and minutes so that we can make sure we record the
important business of the day.

   1. @Ewen Hill <ewen.hill at gmail.com> Are you able to check the membership
   register tomorrow and confirm that we have quorum?
   2. @Jonah Sullivan <jonahsullivan79 at gmail.com> Are you able to keep an
   eye on this and tally votes for each motion?
   3. @Tooa Brown <tooa1996 at gmail.com>/@Tisham Dhar <tisham at whatnick.com>,
   are you happy to say a few words about being elected to the Board? Nothing
   fancy, just a hello and why you're excited about open source geo.

Cheers,

Ed