[Oceania-Board] Upcoming board meeting - 15/01/2021

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 22:28:47 PST 2021

Thanks Emma.

Everyone else, feel free to add items to the agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16cdRvXIiHRePHnu1gsrS2CggBbR3Kq0AW974Pi7NPNU/edit#heading=h.wuk481sfgnzd>
for tomorrow's meeting.
We really need to move on the conference and a call for proposals soon to
ensure we can hold one in November.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Ed