[Oceania-Board] OSGeo Oceania Finance Committee

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 17:21:22 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone

Firstly, I need to apologise for not doing enough work on the Finance
Committee lately. The only excuse I have is that I have too much on.

With that in mind, I'm putting out a call for help. So, first, who would
like to come to a OO Finance Committee meeting to resolve a couple of
outstanding issues, and second, I'd like to deputise someone into taking on
some of the operational tasks, like reconciling Xero and ensuring that BAS
reports go to the ATO every quarter.

I'm planning on running a Finance Committee meeting next week, probably
Wednesday.

Cheers,

Alex

--